Sunday, November 17, 2013

i hope you know.

busiest ever. feeling so fulfilled in the midst of fatigue. life is so beautiful.  so messy....so hard...challenging...full of an infinite amount of ways to love...and love again and again.

 my heart could seriously burst.  it's a blur and it freaks me out and my stomach flip flops when it hits me sometimes about how quickly they grow.  it hurts. strangely. a unique personal growing pain.

afraid that i don't have enough time in a day to let them know they are (all of them) my greatest earthly "possessions."  i hope they know.

 i know i'm busy, overwhelmed at times, easily angered, under water...and for that i am so so sorry.  please forgive me!  i'm growing up right along with you.  i'm sorry for that, too.  i wish i was complete...a perfect example for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment